Monday, July 2, 2007

River spirit




Obviously, there are some major issues with the way she is dressed (I want her bottom half to be shrouded in a whirl of water, similar but not set to a mermaid's tail, tapering down into the water. Also, no cleavage and hopefully some sort of baggy Chinese kimono...of course I want her to have a beatiful figure, I don't want her to be dressed like a slut though...anyways, I will draw it instead of writing about it I guess, tell me what you think as soon as you can and PLEASE someone else, if you've got any improvments draw em (please).

2 comments:

i'm eric armstrong said...

i didn't know that you guys were going to stop by a strip joint on the sketchbook trip... niccccce.

JAKE WYATT said...

The drawings you posted have pretty good form, Levi.

Ryan suggested that we try drawing the river spirit as something nonhuman; a turtle, frog, fish, or something. Even if you don't like the idea, it might help you loosen up and lose the cheerleader look a bit.