Friday, June 29, 2007

Expect drastic changes in story and design...

Okay.

Here's the deal. The visit to Pixar and the influence of the illustration kids has wrought some serious changes in where I and the majority of the crew want to take the film. I have yet to discuss these proposed changes with Levi or Eric, but they are REALLY, REALLY good changes, and you should all expect story and scheduling changes in the future.

Be excited. This is about to get really, REALLY good. Also, see Ratatouille as soon as you can.

-Jake

2 comments:

Anthony Holden said...

I'm so ready for some drastic changes--heaven knows I need direction. The more you can tell me about story and who characters are, the better I will be able to contribute to designs. Ready, set, CHANGE!

JAKE WYATT said...

Hey, Anthony...

Thanks for rocking so hard and DOING the assignments as they are posted. It's been nice and really encouraging to see your enthusiasm and dedication.